Tuesday, June 24, 2003

... in which the fool takes advantage of his free time

After fooling around a little bit with the coding for this journal, I find that for some computers, the tag-board is located at the bottom, while on others, its in the sideboard. Curious, I think that this may be a function of the resolution of the screen. Later on, I'll figure that out.

I'm so glad that someone actually bothered to tag me. At least I know that this journal isn't just a waste of bandwidth (or netspace, or what-have-you). Hopefully, when I tell my college friends about the presence of this journal, traffic here would increase. In the meantime, I have to work on the way that this journal looks. If only I weren't such an idiot when it came to programming...

A word of warning to some other visitors to this journal. If you happen to see out-of-this-world stories, do not be surprised. They serve as both practice for my writing skills, as well as background for some of the characters that I play. You see, I am a gamer -- meaning that my main hobby (and semi-profession) is playing games. Sometimes, I engage in a little bit of roleplaying, wherein I create my own character and explore other worlds set up by other people. Imagine yourself travelling alongside the heroes of the "Lord of the Rings", or copying homework from the great Harry Potter. With the right group of people and some inspiration, such things could be possible. So when you see some stories here, please, try to read and criticize.

That's it for the meantime. I'll be using my advantages in the ECE "special room" as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home