Monday, July 07, 2003

... in which the fool celebrates his birthday

Alright, after spending a lot of online time playing Ragnarok, my magician now has a base level of 22 and a job level of 17. Not really impressive, I know, but at least...

So, today is my birthday. Yay!

Finally was able to pay back the money lent to me by Lassie, leaving me with just 500 php for the rest of the week. At least that means I wouldn't have to worry about paying anything else in the near future...

I was supposed to watch Charlie's Angels with Sonia today, but she had to back out due to a bad cold... Hope she gets well soon enough -- I know just how annoying it is to be sniffling all day long while in class and feeling your nose clog up with air in cold rooms...

... This is the problem with writing articles in the early morning -- there just isn't enough material to write stuff about, and all the interesting things just happen at night... darn.

Actually, I've been thinking about skipping today's article and instead catch up when I write tomorrow. But then, my pride just won't let me... After all, today is my birthday and something interesting is bound to happen..

For example -- I've been given a gift by Pai. A pack of milk-vanilla flavored Loacker wafers. I have yet to open it as of this writing, but I'm sure it would come to that later... Also, I received a box of 16 ferrero rocher chocoloates from Thea Escalante -- a physics CE achiever who shares the same birthday as I -- which is currently being consumed by Jamie, Booboy, and Lana.

Ah, birthdays -- I just love receiving surprises on my birthdays. What else is in store for me for the day...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home