Tuesday, July 01, 2003

... in which the fool is amazed

Surprisingly, F-323 suddenly became an empty place. Despite the fact that most of my classmates instinctively go to this room during breaks, right now it seems like they've forgotten that fact. Curious... Could this possibly be due to an announcement made by our microprocessing lab instructor?

We were reminded not to enter the microprocessor lab when another class is using it. Obviously, doing so is improper and would be an insult to the laboratory supervisor who also happens to be senior faculty member in the ECCE department and probably next in line to be chair. Not to mention that it would leave a bad impression on him when he becomes our professor in any of the next courses that we might take in the future. The other lab is scheduled for 230-430 MWF. Perhaps my other classmates didn't know the schedule, or maybe they just wanted to stay out of trouble. Maybe they had something better to do this afternoon... I dunno. But aside from myself, there is absolutely no one else in this room right now.

Managed to collect the photocopying fees this afternoon. I asked Hubert, the other beadle if I could pay my fee next week instead and he agreed. That would leave me with some more money for food this week, not counting my transportation fare.

It would appear that Charles actually put me on his list of people's blogs that he actually knows... Thanks Charles. :)

And with this, that would make a total of seven posts on this journal. Which means that the next time I write something down, the earliest post in the journal would be pushed away to make space for the new one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home