Tuesday, July 08, 2003

... in which the fool is trying to cram laboratory reports

Tomorrow would be the deadline for two laboratory reports. And although I already have the data, I have yet to begin writing the content for the reports. All thanks to Ragnarok Online.

I swear, that game just eats away at a person's time, making a person ask for "just another level"... I wonder when I would stop playing that game -- so that I could try to concentrate on my studies...

The lab reports tackle how to create an audio amplifier, and an introductory course on MicroACE... I've pretty much understood what to do with the MicroACE microprocessor, and should spend only around 3 hours to finish the thing... The problem is with the audio amplifier -- because I'm not yet sure what to put down the report... Hopefully, I'd suddenly realize what I need to do.

Meanwhile, I'll probably play Ragnarok since I'm not yet at home... That's effective time management...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home