Thursday, August 21, 2003

... in which the fool finds a strange site

FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time there has a young MAITRE'D named NITRAM. He was LAZILY POKING in the BITCHY forest when he met COOL JOHAN, a run-away PIMP DADDY from the HORNY Queen TRICIA.

NITRAM could see that COOL JOHAN was hungry so he reached into his CONDOM and give him his LOUSY SHRIMP. COOL JOHAN was thankful for NITRAM's SHRIMP, so he told NITRAM a very IDIOTIC story about Queen TRICIA's daughter ALEXANDRA. How her mother, the HORNY Queen TRICIA, kept her locked away in a CIRCULAR protected by a gigantic TIGER, because ALEXANDRA was so GAY.

NITRAM KILLED. He vowed to COOL JOHAN the PIMP DADDY that he would save the GAY ALEXANDRA. He would THRUST the TIGER, and take ALEXANDRA far away from her eveil mother, the HORNY Queen TRICIA, and FUCK her.

Then, all of the sudden, there was a LEGENDARY STORM and COOL JOHAN the PIMP DADDY began to laugh. With a puff of smoke he turned into the gigantic TIGER from his story. HORNY Queen TRICIA CAME out from behind a BOOK and struck NITRAM dead. In the far off CIRCULAR you could hear a SPLURT.

THE END.

Make your own Fairy Tale at fuali.com





I don't know what to do with this story... Its so funny, yet at the same time, so sick that I don't know whether to throw it away (or burn it) or show it to other people... Well, you guys know what I did...


I am 73% Evil Genius

Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.

Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com


I am 67% Tortured Artist

Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.

Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com


I am 38% Internet Addict

I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com


I am 28% Geek

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home