Saturday, August 02, 2003

... in which the fool has nothing to do at home

Finished reading the Wind of Justice novel in under a day. I wish I didn't do that last Thursday. Now I have nothing else to do again at home. I guess I was spoiled by the Dune books -- those things took a good three days to finish...

At least I managed to finish the write-ups people were asking me to do last Tuesday. That yearbook cost me a good amount of money! If I had delayed on passing the requirements for it, I think my wallet wouldn't have been able to handle the stress... The cheapest photo package for the yearbook was 500php -- half of my allowance and I had to pay it immediately or suffer 50php daily fines. Which reminds me, I'd have to pay Lassie again come next week, and I'd have to buy one of those level-up card things to be able to play Ragnarok. Guess I won't be having a lot of money again next week...

I've been having too many free days in the school year. Normally, my instincts tell me when I receive too many vacations, the teachers have something sadistic planned for their students... I wonder what kind of nasty surprise I'd be having on Tuesday...

So far, I've wasted around an hour's worth of online time checking out new things on the net... That's an hour's loss of levelling up in Ragnarok Online. I'd have to work extra hard later to catch up... Hopefully I'd still have enough time later. In fact, I think I'm going to stop writing right now and start playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home