Saturday, August 30, 2003

... in which the fool rushes it

Hah! Just finished emailing my teacher about my 2nd philo exam. Hopefully, I managed to squeeze my paper at the right time. Otherwise, I'd be looking at a big fat "F" for my rushed exam. I knew I should have got up at 8AM this morning to do it in school instead of trying to rush it at 10AM. At least I know I could possibly have debugged a bit the voltmeter circuit...

That voltmeter circuit is starting to piss me off... It reminds of a circuit that I was doing last semester when I couldn't figure out why the darned thing wouldn't work. All my connections were there, all the components were there, but what I couldn't figure out was why it wouldn't work!!!!

Well in hindsight, some people say that the connections weren't really that "correct". Sometimes, the board that you need to install components on isn't really that nice -- you might suffer from loose connections and you still wouldn't know until you break open the board and find out for yourself.

Anyway, I have this feeling that the peripheral circuit that managed to work yesterday is acting up again... Probably suffering from overheating or something like that. Hopefully my partner left me with a bit more work to do...

Oh yeah! The deadline for the other circuit (the RF oscillator circuit) has been moved to this Friday. Maybe our professor noticed the trouble that we were having with our other lab that he gave us all a bit more time to work on his lab... Anyway, I'm still thankful. I have a bit more time to work on that laboratory too...

Now if only I can find myself the time to work on the Malampaya project today...

(On a side note, I now have the Demon: The Fallen trilogy, courtesy of my brother. Unfortunately, something's wrong with the bindings -- they look like they're trying to constrict the paper inside the book. I'll have a hard time reading it, that's for sure...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home