Friday, September 05, 2003

... in which the Fool breathes a sigh of relief

After a good week of cramming stuff down the drain, I can finally relax for the weekend again. That's two days worth of bumming around the house for me again, I guess. At least I have Chaos Legions to keep me company for this weekend. I wonder if I'll be able to finish the game this weekend?

Anyway, I'm planning on watching some movie later. Once I finish the Malampaya paper that's due this week. Once I finish that, I'm ready to wrap things up and go watch a movie or two. In the meantime, I'll need to prep my brain for some writing.

I'm already on book 3 of the Trilogy of the Fallen. As I expected, the second book was boring. Well, not as boring as I was expecting, it just wasn't as exciting as the first book. There were no new revelations in the second book this time -- no amusing scenes with demons meeting any other supernatural in the World of Darkness... Just plenty of demon-demon interaction. And sex.

I'm starting on the third book, and it looks pretty much like a dragging read. At least once this is finished, I'll be able to concentrate on doing homework instead of devoting my time to reading books... Too bad the books never gave me the inspiration to play a Demon. Not yet anyway. I still need to read the main rulebook to figure out how they view the world, and stuff like that. I wonder why I never needed to do that with the Mummy Trilogy? Maybe I never wanted to play Mummy in the first place? I can't remember... oh well...

Once Monday starts next week, I'll be buried to my neck on deadlines and exams again... I think I have to start reviewing a bit this weekend. Maybe.

Maybe is a good word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home