Monday, June 06, 2005

... in which the Fool comes home after failed plan

I thought I could go to the nearby National Statistics Office and pick up an official form of my birth certificate. I even invited a few people to come with me since last week, so confident that it would be a simple trip there.

Little did I know that I was going to be disappointed, since the contents of the Manila office was apparently going to be moved to the Quezon City office. That means that there were no other forms that could be obtained aside from those in the Quezon City office. It would have been alright, if Neil and Cholo didn't ask us to go with them to Quezon City, stating that it would be easier there, and that it would be part of a long trip, including getting SSS numbers, TIN, and other stuff like that.

Now I have to find another means to get my birth certificate, probably through the phone, or by going to Quezon City on Friday with everybody else. That means the geek in me will finally miss one session of my online exam if I don't take it earlier... On the other hand, that also takes care of that trip to the NSO. Hm... Decisions, decisions...

On other news, I'm dissapointed to hear of Edge's quarterfinal loss in the recent $10k Championships. He did so well on the first day that I thought he'd at least get to top4 if not champion... I think someon may have found the way to defeat him, or maybe it was due to the 3 rounds they have to play for every round. Oh well, better luck next time then.

The review center released the results of our homeworks, and I was glad to find that I reached at least top 10 in one of them. I wasn't expecting it to be that low though, but at least the answers for the other homeworks were also given, that means when I find the time, I could actually review the others as well.

I've finished the homework for today... About Computer fundamentals. Its strange why they want to ask the minimum requirements for Windows95 to run, but not the higher versions... And stranger still that the minimum is 8mb, but the choices range only from 1-4mb. At least I'm done today. Which means I'm mostly free tomorrow to do what I want to do.

I'm still waiting for Elbert to send me some interview questions. Its a pretty interesting thing to do and to pass the time, in fact, if you have nothing to do, why don't you visit his blog, its the topmost link on my list, and its a lot better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home