Friday, July 15, 2005

... in which the Fool is tired from homework

In contrast to last week, I spent this afternoon looking for answers to my Amplitude Modulation homework. Its amazing how much I still don't know about the topic, and how much more I can learn about it, starting from its discoverers, to the advances that have been made to this field alone. It brings new perspective to the term "old technology" these things may no longer be used as often right now as they were some 60-odd years ago, but the things that people learned from them...

That's cool.

As a result of my research though, I ate up close to 2 hours just looking for the right answers to trivia questions. I wasn't able to read up on most of the other sites that I go to, and I don't think I'll be writing more than five paragraphs today. I wasn't even able to take the online exam that I planned to take earlier. But I guess this time spent on research was well worth it. I was starting to get complacent with the homeworks that the review center was giving wherein all the answers were inside the handouts themselves. It was fun at first, but then they got boring.

I'm still not complaining with their math homeworks though.

Boy, am I tired...

Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: B
Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home