Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Test blog after 2 years

This is a test post after over a year of not posting. I just need to know what exactly I'm missing. I don't think I'll be able to update things here regularly.

But I do know a few things -- I'm starting one PBEM with a few players. Chances are, I'll make a new blog to make things easier to follow.

Also, I know that you can link to my new Multiply site: angelor.multiply.com in order to see what's going on with me now.

And lastly, I'll be checking how to embed youtube videos to blogs. How the hell do you do that anyway, and why can't the multiply blog do the same thing?

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, let
alone the content!

Look into my page - rapid weight loss tips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home